1. Whole wheat Spaghetti - 1/4 box
2. Smuckers natural Peanut butter - 1 tbsp
3. Pepper - 1/4 tsp
4. Salt - to taste.
5. Cooking oil - 1/4 tsp.
6. Frozen chopped spinach or finely shredded carrot - 1 tbsp
- Cook Spaghetti as per the instruction in the box.
- Cook spinach or carrot in a microwave safe bowl by adding just a tbsp of water for 1 minute.
- Drain the spaghetti with little starchy water in it.
- Add the peanut butter, salt, pepper, cooking oil, Spinach or Carrot when the spaghetti is hot.
- Close it for five minutes, let it all get mixed.
- Ready to eat.
This is not for kids with peanut allergy.This is an excellent meal for the kids who love peanuts. Carrot or spinach is good to add, since they never change the taste. Instead of pepper you can add "Curry Leaf powder" or "Sambar powder" or "Garam masala powder".