Thursday, October 6, 2011
1. 1/4 cup of plain yogurt
2. 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
3. 1/4 tsp of Adobo all purpose seasoning
4. a pinch of Salt
5. a pinch of pepper
In a clean dry bowl mix them all together and refrigerate for atleast for an hour before serving.
You can use light mayo and fat free yogurt for this recipe.
Wonderful dip for veggies and chips
A condiment for Chicken tenders and Fish & Chips.
Thanks for watching!
Actually my daughter broke the camera. I made this dressing today for my salad. It was awesome. I couldnot wait to share this. So I thought of sharing it thru the search stories.
I guarantee that you all will like this dressing.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- Fat free Milk - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Whip cream (Optional)
- Water - 1 tbsp
- In a saucepan add the cocoa powder, sugar, salt and water. Make it into a fine paste.
- Add milk.
- Place the saucepan on the stove.
- In a medium flame stir the mixture until it's blended.
- Wait until the milk boils.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve them in cups with whip cream on top.
- In a cup, add the cocoa powder, sugar, salt and water. Make it into a fine paste.
- Microwave for 10 secs.
- Take it out. Add half a cup of milk to it mix them well with a spoon. Microwave for 30 secs.
- Take it out and add another half milk. Mix them well. Microwave for 30 secs.
- Take it out. Mix them well.
- Enjoy them with Whip cream on top.
I used fat free milk, because it's very light and tasty!!
Any kind of whip cream can be used here.
I used Reddiwip Whipping cream because it's just 15 calories for 2 tbsps when compared to others and there are no hydrogenated vegetable oils.