- Large egg whites - 2
- Cream of Tartar - a pinch
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Chopped nuts - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1/4 tsp
- Preaheat the oven for 175 degress.
- Beat the egg whites , with sugar, cream of tartar and salt, until it forms stiff peaks in the beater.
- Add the chopped nuts and vanilla essence.
- Fill the ziploc bag with the above mixture, cut the tip to make a half-inch hole.
- Make small peaks in the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook in the oven for about an hour or until its hard.
- Take it out let them cool.
- Ready to eat.