- Fat free Milk - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Whip cream (Optional)
- Water - 1 tbsp
- In a saucepan add the cocoa powder, sugar, salt and water. Make it into a fine paste.
- Add milk.
- Place the saucepan on the stove.
- In a medium flame stir the mixture until it's blended.
- Wait until the milk boils.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve them in cups with whip cream on top.
- In a cup, add the cocoa powder, sugar, salt and water. Make it into a fine paste.
- Microwave for 10 secs.
- Take it out. Add half a cup of milk to it mix them well with a spoon. Microwave for 30 secs.
- Take it out and add another half milk. Mix them well. Microwave for 30 secs.
- Take it out. Mix them well.
- Enjoy them with Whip cream on top.
I used fat free milk, because it's very light and tasty!!
Any kind of whip cream can be used here.
I used Reddiwip Whipping cream because it's just 15 calories for 2 tbsps when compared to others and there are no hydrogenated vegetable oils.