- Mix the strawberries and sugar in a bowl.
- Refrigerate it for an hour. (This process can be done before making the cake)
- Cut a slice of the cake, place the strawberries and decorate with the whipped cream.
Cut the slice into cubes place it in a bowl, pour the strawberry mixture and top it with whipped cream.
- Cut the cake horizontally, make it two layers.
- Spread the strawberry mixture in the middle, add the whipped cream.
- Place the second layer on top, spread the strawberry mixture on top and decorate it with whipped cream.